Fixes for several quests, environmental issues, Fazeer bonus bugs, and more.
Good morning Steam players!
Today’s hotfix resolves outstanding quest issues, a few environmental blocks, and some visual issues that arose from Fazeer’s new affix bonuses. We are still investigating and reviewing several player reported issues, including problems with pets being unable to travel and hope to have another hotfix readied within the next week or so.
Once we have ensured the recently reported issues have been resolved on Steam we will release the updates to console players. Thank you again for your reports and feedback and we’ll see you again on the frontier soon!
- Echtra Bean
• Fixed the ‘Listen Only’ option that did not block speaking under certain circumstances.
• Fixed NPC guards in Fazeer maps that appear to be spawning Plague Bearer Balls.
The Secret Trail
• Removed a prop that was blocking the entrance into Voltura Village.
• Removed an invisible wall that appeared to be blocking progression in a specific instance.
• Fixed an instance in the Venomous Nest where the area near the entrance could generate a path blocking prop.
The Power Line
• Moved an Ancient Cache chest prop that was able to appear behind a path blocking quest prop.
• Fixed an issue where the Reindeer does not fit in the screen of the Pet’s preview.
• Fixed some Fazeer items that should not scale. This fix is just for certain items/affixes that do not actually scale, but the tooltip was claiming that they were, and in addition, corrects the limitations for the enchanting slots, which were incorrectly scaling up when they should not have been.
• Fixed Fazeer boss cards that were blank.
• Gear Bags opened in Fazeer no longer take on the Bonus affix of that Dungeon.
• Fixed an issue where the items that got equipped automatically while in Fazeer Dungeon’s would lose their bonus affix.
• Fixed Boosted Recipes that were found in Fazeer that were a visual bug only.
• Fixed the following quests that did not have enough items to complete on a specific Dungeon seed.
- “Silky Threads”, “Operation Maple Dawn”, “Gob Bomb”, “Ichory Situation”, “Unpinned”, “Part Picking”, “Tablet Game”.
• Reduced required count of Netherim Jawbone from 3 to 1 for the Nether Inkling quest.
• Items that get added directly to your inventory now have their dye/styles unlocked.
• Players can now see the original dye/style they originally had and switch back to the original option if they so choose.
• Removed the unobtainable items found in the style station.
• Fixed Frostwall’s Cooldown for Call the Legion skill that was not reduced when equipped in the Legendarium.
• Fixed the winter contracts image that does not render immediately after opening the tab.
• Fixed the alpacas that would disappear before they are defeated on the Secret Alpaca Level.
• Moved Gunsmith’s Grundy’s spawner in Dungeons to make him more reliably spawn.
CLASSES & SKILLS
• Fixed the Lantern Flash Tier 2 bonus that is now set to 10%, down from 65%. Character stat screen now reflects the right percentage.
• Fixed an issue where not every 4th Pressure Shot is a critical strike while Tier 3 Bonus is reached.
• Fixed an issue where the steam resource indicator refreshes itself only after hovering the mouse cursor over it.
• Cyclone Mode has been updated.