Event – Heart of the Storm:
- This Featured Event will be a standalone event, separate from the Event Campaign. This new event will provide participating Captains with an epic reward: The Kuumaarke Visionary Ground Set!
- Captains can earn one daily progress per account per day by playing any of the following:
- New Episode: Blue Shift
- New Episode: The Calling
- New TFO: Forged in Fire
- Episode: Firewall
- Episode: Red Shift
- TFO: Operation: Wolf
- TFO: Iupiter Irratus
- TFO: Counterpoint
- Accruing a total of 20 points of Daily Progress will allow you to claim the four-piece Kuumaarke Visionary Ground Set.
- Bonus Rewards:
- After claiming the Grand Prize, you will unlock the option of earning additional Dilithium Ore each day, beginning at 8,000 Dilithium Ore for the first day’s completion.
- Zen Buyout Option:
- For players interested in instantly completing the Heart of the Storm event, we will be offering an updated method for buying out.
- Within the new Event UI, an option will be presented that allows you to purchase the remaining progress that you need, for a scaling amount of Zen.
For more information, please visit the “Enter the Heart of the Storm” blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11517003-enter-the-heart-of-the-storm
- Discover “Blue Shift" and “The Calling”, brand new Episodes being featured in the Mission Journal as well as being included as part of the event!
- Participate in the in the new Task Force Operation, “Forged in Fire”, a reimagining of the TFO “Assault on Terok Nor”.
For more information, please visit the “Assault Terok Nor in 'Forged in Fire'!” blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11516993-assault-terok-nor-in-%27forged-in-fire%27%21
- As part of the next update to Star Trek Online, The Starfleet starting experience has been revamped!
- Experience updated cutscenes, character models, environments as well as improving the missions and their story elements.
For more information, please visit the “Class of 2409, Report for Duty!” blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11517023-class-of-2409%2C-report-for-duty%21
- Any newly-made 2409 Starfleet character, Klingon Defense Force character, or Romulan Republic character is eligible to become a recruit for the 28 days that this event runs!
- Delta Recruit goals have been updated to include brand new missions as well as removing outdated goals that are no longer in the game.
- Existing Delta Recruits will be able to complete these new goals as well, and if you’ve already finished them, you can claim the rewards immediately.
For more information, please visit the “The Delta Quadrant Needs You!” blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11519563-the-delta-quadrant-needs-you%21
- Resolved an issue that would prevent mission progression during the Episode, “Revelations”, if the drop pods were destroyed before they landed.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Jem'hadar Attack ship and Jem'hadar Gunboat Hangar pets from unlocking properly.
- You must own both a Jem'Hadar starship with two hangar bays, and a version of the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship of Tier 5 or higher.
- Holographic Geordi La Forge Bridge Officer may now be commissioned by Romulan and Jem'Hadar captains aligned with the Federation.
- Resolved an issue that was affecting Galaxy-class NPC ships, where using Saucer Separate would sometimes change their costume in the process and/or fail to properly reconnect after 2 minutes had passed.
- All variants of the "Aux Cannon" special weapon have had their equip restrictions expanded to encompass all Multi-Mission Science Vessels, all Science Dreadnoughts, all Science Spearheads, and all Warbirds.
- Resolved a series of issues causing potential server performance impact when using the following abilities:
- Garumba Power Siphon (Ship Innate Ability).
- Landry's Tenacity (Discovery Reputation Ground Trait).
- History Will Remember (Starship Trait).
- The Javelin Lance ability on the Nausicaan Destroyers now charges more quickly.
- Resolved an issue where Noah Averbach-Katz's name was misspelled in the credits.
- Improved performance of various UI elements throughout the game.
- The Yamato-Class Dreadnought Cruiser has been remastered!
- Ready your Yamato and visit the ship customization interface, then apply the "Yamato" preset to see the changes.
- The Vesta-class Multi-Mission Science Vessel has been remastered! The model and materials have been rebuilt from the ground up to be much more faithful to the iconic design.
- To see the updates, ready your Vesta and visit the ship customization interface, then apply the "Vesta" template.
- The Vesta family of Multi-Mission Science Vessel have received legendary Federation starship materials as well as access to Galaxy and TMP-type windows.