Starfleet's Guardian Cruiser was designed to be a very versatile starship capable of accomplishing nearly any classification of mission. It also features a hybrid Lieutenant Intel/Engineering seat.
- Minimum Rank: Vice Admiral
- Faction: Federation
- Availability: C-Store
- Hull Strength: 43,725 (at level 50) and 53,000 (at level 60)
- Shield Modifier: 1
- Crew: 1100
- Weapons: 4 Fore, 4 Aft
- Device Slots: 4
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Intel/Engineering, 1 Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Commander Science, 1 Ensign Universal
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 3 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 6.5 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.15
- Inertia: 35
- +5 to all power levels
- Console - Universal – Particle Conversion Matrix
- Matter-Antimatter Warp Core
- Cruiser Command Array
- Command – Strategic Maneuvering
- Command – Shield Frequency Modulation
- Command – Weapon System Efficiency
- Command – Attract Fire
- Starship Mastery Package (Cruiser)
- Absorptive Plating (+Physical and Kinetic Damage Resistance)
- Rapid Repairs (+Hull Regen)
- Enhanced Plating (+Energy and Radiation Damage Resistance)
- Armored Hull (+Max HP)
- Desperate Repairs (Starship Trait)
Console – Universal – Particle Conversion Matrix
The Guardian Cruiser comes equipped with a Particle Conversion Matrix. When activated, your shields will become significantly more durable allowing them to absorb even more damage for a short time. During this time any incoming enemy energy weapon fire has a high chance of boosting your own energy weapon damage. This console may only be equipped on the Guardian Cruiser.
Desperate Repairs (Starship Trait)
After achieving level 5 in your Guardian Cruiser’s Starship Mastery, you will unlock the Desperate Repairs starship trait. While this trait is slotted, each time your starship is critically hit you receive a Desperation counter. Immediately upon receiving a third Desperation counter you will receive a large hull and shield heal and will be unable to gain Desperation counters for a while.
Click here to learn more about Delta Rising, our free-to-play expansion for Star Trek Online. Explore the Delta Quadrant & rediscover the allies & the enemies the Voyager crew made during their exodus from distant space back to Earth & the Federation. Prepare yourself & your crew with an Delta Operations Pack now available for purchase! Click on the logo below to learn more about it.
Want more game details, screens, and videos?
Like Star Trek Online on Facebook for more exclusive content and follow us on Twitter – tweet us your questions! And, subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest Star Trek Online videos.