The Aelahl Warbird Battlecruiser was created by the Romulan Republic to fill a need for a more agile battlecruiser. This starship is less durable than the mighty D'deridex, but is significantly more maneuverable. The Aelahl Warbird Battlecruiser is equipped with a Romulan Battle Cloaking Device which allows the starship to cloak even while in combat.
- Minimum Rank: Vice Admiral
- Faction: Romulan Republic
- Availability: C-Store
- Hull Strength: 40,425 (at level 50) and 49,000 (at level 60)
- Shield Modifier: 1
- Crew: 1000
- Weapons: 4 Fore, 4 Aft
- Device Slots: 4
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Engineering, 1 Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Science/Intel, 1 Lieutenant Universal
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 5 Engineering, 2 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 10 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.16
- Inertia: 45
- +10 to Weapon Power and +5 to Engine Power
- Can Load Dual Cannons
- Romulan Battle Cloaking Device
- Console - Universal – Destabilized Singularity Projector
- Singularity Warp Core
- Singularity Abilities
- 40 Base Power for All Subsystems
- Plasma Shockwave
- Quantum Absorption
- Warp Shadows
- Singularity Jump
- Singularity Overcharge
- Starship Mastery Package (Engineering Warbird)
- Absorptive Plating (+Physical and Kinetic Damage Resistance)
- Enhanced Singularity Circuitry (+Singularity Gain, -Singularity Cooldown)
- Enhanced Plating (+Energy and Radiation Damage Resistance)
- Armored Hull (+Max HP)
- Warp Shadow Decoy (Starship Trait)
Console – Universal – Destabilized Singularity Projector
The Aelahl Warbird Battlecruiser comes equipped with a Destabilized Singularity Projector. This advanced Romulan device allows the Warbird to project a collapsing singularity toward a distant group of foes. The intense stress on the affected starships' hulls causes heavy damage and dramatically reduces their damage resistance to exotic damage. This console can only be equipped on the Aelahl Warbird Battlecruiser.
Warp Shadow Decoy (Starship Trait)
After reaching level 5 in your Aelahl Warbird Battlecruiser’s Starship Mastery you will unlock the Warp Shadow Decoy starship trait. While this trait is slotted cloaking will cause a Warp Shadow to appear near your location, causing enemy NPCs to attack your decoy instead of attacking you. This effect cannot trigger more often than once every thirty seconds.
Phil “Gorngonzolla” Zeleski
Discuss in the forums
Click here to learn more about Delta Rising, our free-to-play expansion for Star Trek Online. Explore the Delta Quadrant & rediscover the allies & the enemies the Voyager crew made during their exodus from distant space back to Earth & the Federation. Prepare yourself & your crew with an Delta Operations Pack now available for purchase! Click on the logo below to learn more about it.
Want more game details, screens, and videos?
Like Star Trek Online on Facebook for more exclusive content and follow us on Twitter – tweet us your questions! And, subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest Star Trek Online videos.