The Faeht Intel Warbird is the pinnacle of Romulan starship engineering in terms of stealth and maneuverability. It even matches or out performs the incredibly agile and stealthy T'Varo Retrofit in these areas. The Faeht Intel Warbird is equipped with a Romulan Enhanced Battle Cloaking Device and Active Sensor Arrays. The former allows the starship to cloak even while in combat with the ability to briefly decloak and fire projectile weapons, and the latter allows intel craft to gather information about their target to expose a vulnerability.
- Minimum Rank: Vice Admiral
- Faction: Romulan
- Availability: C-Store
- Hull Strength: 29,040 (at level 50) and 35,200 (at level 60)
- Shield Modifier: 0.9
- Crew: 100
- Weapons: 4 Fore, 3 Aft
- Device Slots: 2
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Commander Tactical/Intelligence, 1 Lieutenant/Intelligence Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Commander Science and 1 Ensign Universal
- Console Modifications: 5 Tactical, 2 Engineering, 3 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 19 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.22
- Inertia: 75
- +10 Power to Weapons and +5 Power to Engines
- Can Load Dual Cannons
- Romulan Enhanced Battle Cloaking Device
- Console - Universal - Heavy Plasma Lance
- Singularity Warp Core
- Active Sensor Arrays
- Gather Intelligence
- Expose Vulnerability: Defenses
- Expose Vulnerability: Weapon Systems
- Expose Vulnerability: Critical Systems
- Starship Ability Package (Tactical Warbirds)
- Precise Weapon Systems (+Accuracy)
- Enhanced Singularity Circuitry (+Singularity Gain, - Singularity Cooldown)
- Enhanced Weapon Systems (+Weapon Damage)
- Devastating Weaponry (+Critical Chance)
- Tactical Retreat (Starship Trait)
- Singularity Abilities
- 40 Base Power for All Subsystems
- Plasma Shockwave
- Quantum Absorption
- Warp Shadows
- Singularity Jump
- Singularity Overcharge
Console – Universal – Heavy Plasma Lance
The Faeht Intel Warbird comes equipped with a Heavy Plasma Lance. This devastating weapon has two firing modes. Normally, it will fire a single heavy plasma beam at its target that causes a devastating plasma fire and renders the target susceptible to Intel starship Expose Vulnerability abilities. However, if the enemy starship is already in a vulnerable state, the beam completely bypasses the target's shield and is even more devastating.
This console can only be equipped on the Faeht Intel Warbird and the Fleet Faeht Intel Warbird, but can be put into any of their console slots. You may only equip one of these consoles.
Tactical Retreat (Starship Trait)
After achieving level 5 in your Faeht Intel Warbird, you will unlock the Tactical Retreat starship trait. While this trait is slotted, gain a large defense and flight speed buff for a short time after being knocked below 25% hull strength. You also become untargetable for 2 seconds and have all enemy threat reduced to zero. Tactical Retreat can be triggered once every 60 seconds.
Click here to learn more about Delta Rising, our free-to-play expansion for Star Trek Online. Explore the Delta Quadrant & rediscover the allies & the enemies the Voyager crew made during their exodus from distant space back to Earth & the Federation. Prepare yourself & your crew with an Delta Operations Pack now available for purchase! Click on the logo below to learn more about it.
Want more game details, screens, and videos?
Like Star Trek Online on Facebook for more exclusive content and follow us on Twitter – tweet us your questions! And, subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest Star Trek Online videos.