The Qib Intel Battlecruiser is the most stealthy and agile battlecruiser in the Klingon fleet. It is lighter than most other Klingon battlecruisers. It sacrifices a measure of hull strength for additional maneuverability. If features a Battle Cloaking Device and Active Sensor Arrays. The former allows the starship to cloak even while in combat, and the latter allows intel craft to gather information about their target to expose a vulnerability in their defenses.
- Minimum Rank: Brigadier General
- Faction: Klingon
- Availability: C-Store
- Hull Strength: 41,250 (at level 50) and 50,000 (at level 60)
- Shield Modifier: 1
- Crew: 700
- Weapons: 4 Fore, 4 Aft
- Device Slots: 3
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Commander Engineering, 1 Commander Engineering/Intelligence, 1 Lieutenant Science/Intelligence and 1 Ensign Universal
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 5 Engineering, 2 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 11 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.17
- Interia: 55
- +10 Power to Weapons and +10 Power to Engines
- Can Load Dual Cannons
- Battle Cloaking Device
- Console - Universal - Weapon Systems Siphon
- Matter-Antimatter Warp Core
- Active Sensor Arrays
- Gather Intelligence
- Expose Vulnerability: Defenses
- Expose Vulnerability: Weapon Systems
- Expose Vulnerability: Critical Systems
- Starship Ability Package (Battlecruiser)
- Absorptive Plating (+Physical and Kinetic Damage Resistance)
- Enhanced Weapon Banks (+Crit Severity)
- Enhanced Plating (+Energy and Radiation Damage Resistance)
- Armored Hull (+Maximum HP)
- Advanced Firing Solutions (Starship Trait)
- Cruiser Communications Array
- Command - Strategic Maneuvering
- Command - Weapon System Efficiency
Console – Universal – Weapon Systems Siphon
The Qib Intel Battlecruiser comes equipped with a Weapon System Siphon. This devastating device drains the weapon systems of nearby enemy starships and overloads your own. This reduces the damage and accuracy to the affected foes and provides your starship with a boost to damage and accuracy per enemy hit.
This console can only be equipped on the Qib Intel Battlecruiser and the Fleet Qib Intel Battlecruiser, but can be put into any of their console slots. You may only equip one of these consoles.
Advanced Firing Solutions (Starship Trait)
After achieving level 5 in your Qib Intel Battlecruiser’s Starship Mastery, you will unlock the Advanced Firing Solutions starship trait. While this trait is slotted, each time a cannon weapon is fired your starship will gain a small amount of bonus turn rate and accuracy for a short time. This bonus stacks up to 10 times.
Click here to learn more about Delta Rising, our free-to-play expansion for Star Trek Online. Explore the Delta Quadrant & rediscover the allies & the enemies the Voyager crew made during their exodus from distant space back to Earth & the Federation. Prepare yourself & your crew with an Delta Operations Pack now available for purchase! Click on the logo below to learn more about it.
Want more game details, screens, and videos?
Like Star Trek Online on Facebook for more exclusive content and follow us on Twitter – tweet us your questions! And, subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest Star Trek Online videos.