The Scryer Intel Science Vessel is an agile for a ship of its class. It was designed to perform dangerous deep-space espionage missions without being detected by the enemy. It features a Cloaking Device and Active Sensor Arrays. The former allows the starship to cloak while not in combat, and the latter allows Intel craft to gather information about their target to expose a vulnerability in their defenses.
- Minimum Rank: Vice Admiral
- Faction: Federation
- Availability: C-Store
- Hull Strength: 29,700 (at level 50) and 36,000 (at level 60)
- Shield Modifier: 1.25
- Crew: 200
- Weapons: 3 Fore, 3 Aft
- Device Slots: 3
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Tactical/Intelligence, 1 Lieutenant Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Commander Engineering, 1 Commander Science/Intelligence and 1 Ensign Universal
- Console Modifications: 2 Tactical, 3 Engineering, 5 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 13 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.17
- Inertia: 55
- +10 Power to Weapons and +10 Power to Auxiliary
- Can Load Dual Cannons
- Cloaking Device
- Sub-system Targeting
- Console - Universal - Sensor Probe Swarm
- Matter-Antimatter Warp Core
- Active Sensor Arrays
- Gather Intelligence
- Expose Vulnerability: Defenses
- Expose Vulnerability: Weapon Systems
- Expose Vulnerability: Critical Systems
- Starship Ability Package (Science Vessel)
- Enhanced Particle Generators (+Exotic Damage)
- Advanced Shield Systems (+Shield HP)
- Enhanced Restorative Circuitry (+Shield and Hull Healing)
- Auxiliary Power Infusers (+Max Auxiliary Power)
- Emitter Synergy (Starship Trait)
Console – Universal – Sensor Probe Swarm
The Scryer Intel Science Vessel comes equipped with a Sensor Probe Swarm universal console that can deploy dozens of small probes to harass nearby enemy starships. Starships that are affected by these probes will have their shields weakened and damage significantly reduced. In addition, any cloaked foes affected by these probes will be revealed.
This console can only be equipped on the Scryer Intel Science Vessel and the Fleet Scryer Intel Science Vessel, but can be put into any of their console slots. You may only equip one of these consoles.
Emitter Synergy (Starship Trait)
After achieving level 5 in your Scryer Intel Science Vessel’s Starship Mastery, you will unlock the Emitter Synergy starship trait. While this trait is slotted, each time you use a Tactical or Intelligence bridge officer ability you gain a small bonus to both Exotic Damage and Shield Healing. This bonus stacks up to 3 times.
Click here to learn more about Delta Rising, our free-to-play expansion for Star Trek Online. Explore the Delta Quadrant & rediscover the allies & the enemies the Voyager crew made during their exodus from distant space back to Earth & the Federation. Prepare yourself & your crew with an Delta Operations Pack now available for purchase! Click on the logo below to learn more about it.
Want more game details, screens, and videos?
Like Star Trek Online on Facebook for more exclusive content and follow us on Twitter – tweet us your questions! And, subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest Star Trek Online videos.