The Eclipse Intel Cruiser is quite nimble for a starship of its class that sacrifices a little structural integrity for this benefit. It features a Cloaking Device and Active Sensor Arrays. The former allows the starship to cloak while not in combat, and the latter allows intel craft to gather information about their target to expose a vulnerability in their defenses.
This console can only be equipped on the Eclipse Intel Cruiser and the Fleet Eclipse lntel Cruiser, but can be put into any of their console slots. You may only equip one of these consoles.
- Minimum Rank: Vice Admiral
- Faction: Federation
- Availability: C-Store
- Hull Strength: 40,425 (at level 50) and 49,000 (at level 60)
- Shield Modifier: 1
- Crew: 350
- Weapons: 4 Fore, 4 Aft
- Device Slots: 3
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Ensign Universal, 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Commander Intel/Engineering, 1 Leiutenant Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Intel/Science
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 5 Engineering, 2 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 10 degrees per second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.17
- Inertia: 55
- +10 Power to Weapons and +10 Power to Engines
- Can Load Dual Cannons
- Cloaking Device
- Console - Universal - Structural Integrity Field Siphon
- Matter-Antimatter Warp Core
- Active Sensor Arrays
- Gather Intelligence
- Expose Vulnerability: Defenses
- Expose Vulnerability: Weapon Systems
- Expose Vulnerability: Critical Systems
- Starship Ability Package (Battlecruiser)
- Absorptive Plating (+Physical and Kinetic Damage Resistance)
- Enhanced Weapon Banks (+Crit Severity)
- Enhanced Plating (+Energy and Radiation Damage Resistance)
- Armored Hull (+Maximum HP)
- Battle Ready (Starship Trait)
- Cruiser Communications Array
- Command - Strategic Maneuvering
- Command - Weapon System Efficiency
Console – Universal – Structural Integrity Field Siphon
The Eclipse Intel Cruiser comes equipped with a Structural Integrity Field Siphon. This devastating device drains the structural integrity fields of nearby enemy starships and overloads your own. This not only causes significant hull damage to the affected foes, but it also provides your starship with additional hull strength.
This console can only be equipped on the Eclipse Intel Cruiser and the Fleet Eclipse Intel Cruiser, but can be put into any of their console slots. You may only equip one of these consoles.
Battle Ready (Starship Trait)
After achieving level 5 in your Eclipse Intel Cruiser’s Starship Mastery, you will unlock the Battle Ready starship trait. While this trait is slotted, each time you use an Engineering or Intelligence bridge officer ability you gain a Defense and Damage Resistance Rating buff for a short time. This buff stacks up to 3 times.
Click here to learn more about Delta Rising, our free-to-play expansion for Star Trek Online. Explore the Delta Quadrant & rediscover the allies & the enemies the Voyager crew made during their exodus from distant space back to Earth & the Federation. Prepare yourself & your crew with an Delta Operations Pack now available for purchase! Click on the logo below to learn more about it.
Want more game details, screens, and videos?
Like Star Trek Online on Facebook for more exclusive content and follow us on Twitter – tweet us your questions! And, subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest Star Trek Online videos.