PC Patch Notes for 3/2/23
By Ambassador Kael | Wed 01 Mar 2023 11:43:22 PM PST
- Addressed an issue that could cause excessive crowding of cadets on Starfleet Academy.
- Addressed an issue with KDF Gorn Bridge Officers so that going forward, new Very Rare-quality BOFFs will retain that quality when commissioned.
- Added a summary of the quality of pending Duty Officers to donate to the donation UI and the confirmation dialog to help prevent Captains from accidently donating Duty Officers they did not intend to.
- Console - Universal - Covert Warhead Module Updates:
- Resolved an issue where the Cloak wasn't working properly.
- Resolved an issue where dying enemies triggered an instant explosion with improper stats.
- Resolved an issue with the Console - Universal - Harmonic Yield Distribution via Radial Aperture and the Console - Universal - Swarmer Matrix that prevented the speed boost from properly applying to targetable torpedoes.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the detonations from being slightly delayed from each other in an aesthetically pleasing manner with the Console - Universal - Covert Warhead Module.
- The design of the Hestia Advanced Escort has been slightly adjusted to add more explicit visual elements to represent torpedo launchers.
- The material on the Ross Exploration Cruiser Right nacelle decals has been corrected.
- Go to the ship customization interface and re-apply the Ross template to fix your ship's visuals.
- Fleet Updates:
- General performance optimizations to various UI elements.
- Removed contribute button for Duty Officer Coffers for the Fleet Colony World.
- Removed Reputation only Dilithium from being valid with Fleet Doff Donations.
- Added Support for Fleet Dilthium Vouchers to the new guild donation task UI.
- Updated to only show Fleet Dilthium Vouchers text if the Captain has any vouchers.
- Digitizer Torpedo currently has the long torpedo cooldown, we intend to exempt it since the issue where it lacked the cooldown opened healthy build paths.