PC Patch Notes for 2/23/23
By Ambassador Kael | Wed 22 Feb 2023 08:48:12 PM PST
- Updated Memorial plaque to include Gerald Fried.
- Extended the Omega Stabilization Event to 2/27.
- Resolved an issue with the Pilot Modifications Set where it couldn't be used by the Mars Pilot Escort.
- Resolved an issue preventing the Console - Universal - Phase Shift Generator from being equipped onto the Fek'Ihri Byr'Jai Interceptor.
- Resolved an issue where the Caitain carrier couldn't equip Caitain support frigates.
- Resolved an issue with Starship Trait - Strike Group Command Authority where this trait could trap a player in Combat.
- Resolved an issue with the Universal Console - Covert Warhead Module where this console could sometimes cause the Torpedo global cooldown to reach 0.
- Resolved an issue with the Cultural Conquest trait that was preventing it from affecting all firing modes.
- Resolved an issue where Universal Console - Covert Warhead Module didn't know it was equipped to a Pilot ship until it was removed and re-equipped.
- Resolved an issue with the Miracle Worker Assault Cruiser so that it now has the correct turn rate of 8.
- Resolved an issue with Coolant Ignition 2 and Coolant Ignition 3 so that they now display their “At Ignition” damage in their descriptions.
- Resolved an issue with the Hydra Destroyer that was preventing captains from equipping some materials.
- Resolved some minor art related issues with the Hydra Terran Destroyer, Eagle Terran Raider, Sirius Dreadnought Cruiser and Glenn Science Spearhead.
- Resolved an issue with the Sirius Dreadnought so it can now use the Type 7a material on the Galaxy style neck part.
- Resolved an issue so that registry number should now display correctly on the Mirror nebula ship tailor preset.