PC Patch Notes for 2/16/23
By Ambassador Kael | Wed 15 Feb 2023 05:17:24 PM PST
2023 Event Campaign – Part I:
Play through multiple Events to earn your choice between Premium Tier-6 Starship Choice (only includes ships released before 12/7/22), OR TWO (2x) Zen Store Tier 6 Starship Discount Coupons, OR a Bundle of 1,500 Lobi Crystals! A total of five Events will participate in this Event Campaign, each contributing Campaign Progress toward this valuable prize. Earn progress for your entire account by participating in an eligible Event, including after claiming the Grand Prize for each individual Event. Check out the first eligible Event below!
- A Good Day to Die Event:
- This will be the first event that will participate in the 2023 Campaign, marking your first chance at receiving its reward.
- This Event will include multiple TFOs previously featured individually in a combined Featured Event that will allow players to choose their preferred activity each day. All of these TFOs can be accessed via the Event UI, accessible within your Mission Journal by pressing on the “Events” Tab.
- Defense of Starbase One
- To Hell with Honor
- Battle of the Binary Stars
- Remain Klingon
- Operation Riposte
- Best Served Cold
- Participating in this Event will give all players the opportunity to win the Torchbearer Collection.
- Players will be able to earn their Daily Progress once every 20 hours.
- Accruing a total of 14 days’ worth of Daily Progress will allow you to claim all of these rewards:
- Torchbearer Armor
- Torchbearer EV Suit
- Torchbearer Costume Unlock
- Torchbearer Bat'leth
- 25,000 Dilithium Ore (once only).
- 3x Featured TFO Reward Boxes (once only).
- Each gives a choice of 1x Specialization Point or an Enhanced Universal Tech Upgrade.
- Bonus Rewards:
- After claiming the Grand Prize, you will unlock the option of earning additional Dilithium Ore each day, beginning at 8,000 Dilithium Ore for the first day’s completion, and increasing for subsequent days.
- Zen Buyout Option:
- For players interested in instantly completing the A Good Day to Die Event, we will be offering the option to purchase the remaining progress of this event at a scaling amount of Zen, as with other recent events.
- A Second Chance:
- Progress after the Event has ended will remain in an all new Second Chance interface, allowing the option to buyout rewards long after the Event has expired.
For more information, please visit the “A Good Day to Die!” blog at:
- Resolved an issue so that fighters summoned by the Pilot Bridge Officer ability “Reinforcement Squadron” use all the abilities they are intended to use.
- The Pilot Bridge Officer Abilities, Coolant Ignition 2 and Coolant Ignition 3 currently do not display their “At Ignition” damage in their descriptions.