The Bestiary can be accessed via Function in the main menu.
All powerful monsters are cataloged in the Bestiary. Players can view their strengths and weaknesses, in order to derive the most effective strategies to defeat them.
Note: Only information about Icebound Underworld, Dawnlight Halls, and Uncharted Paradise are available on expansion release. More will be added in future updates.
- New Boundary - Royal Sky
The sixth tier Boundary, Royal Sky, is now available! Players above Reawakening II, LV100, with a Boundary higher than Twilight Sky X, can go to Althea, in North Neverfall, to take the new Boundary Main Quest, Royal Sky: New Mission. They can go to Royal Realm Apostle Lorx in Firefly Country to complete the Boundary Break. (new area of western land)
As one gains more Boundary levels, their Spirit will also be increased. Players above Reawakening II LV100, with a Boundary higher than Royal Sky I, can go to Althea in North Neverfall everyday to participate in the defense battle. Quest progress is gained by eliminating all enemy targets, and the quest will be completed when the progress reaches 100%.
- Tome Refinement
Tomes can be refined in a similar way to the Gear Refinement. Players can go to the Elders in all cities to refine their Tomes to gain powerful Spirit attributes. The higher the Tome's grade is, the more Spirit bonus you will gain. At various Tome refinement levels, you will also unlock extra Attack attributes.
It requires two Mirage Charts to conduct the refinement once. There will also be a selection of assisting items, such as Heaven Guard Chart, Earth Guard Chart, Celestial Secret Chapter, and Dimension Secret Chapter. All these items can be purchased from the Boutique.
Players can upgrade their Tomes (requires Craftsman LV1) at Nature Forge: Tome Upgrade and Nature Forge: Tome Advanced, or at Tome Furnace in North Archosaur. Some LV1-LV5 Tomes can be decomposed into different numbers of Book of Old Principles, which can be used to upgrade Tomes. For LV6-LV9 Tomes, they are still upgraded using the existing methods. When upgrading Tomes, Chienkun Stones can be used to keep the Refinement level.
- Sacred Realm Phantom: New source of Vitae
New monsters known as "Sacred Realm Phantoms" have invaded Primal World and Western Steppes.
The monster has five types, each corresponding to a Boundary from Arcane Sky, Mirage Sky, Astral Sky, Shifting Sky, and Twilight Sky. Killing the phantom of your corresponding Boundary yields more Vitae. Players with Royal Sky boundary can also gain Vitae by killing these monsters.
There is a daily limit to the amount of Vitae gained from killing these monster. When the limit is reached, the amount of Vitae you gain will be reduced.
See below for known spawn locations of Sacred Realm Phantoms.
- Mysterious Merchant
The Mysterious Merchant is here to peddle his wares. Parties will have a chance to encounter him upon completing Deicide or Judgement mode of Dawnlight Halls.
He offers a variety of premium items in exchange for Gold or Coins. His inventory can vary each time he shows up.
- Advanced Engraving
Advanced Engraving is now available at any Engraving NPC that can further enhance equipment bonus stats. Advanced Engraving requires the use of Spirit Chisels, which can be obtained primarily from Treasure Seeking.
Look out for new seasonal events in this upcoming year. Participate for exclusive rewards, fashion, pets, titles, and more.
- The item to enter Icebound Underworld, Dark Jade Soulstone, can no longer be acquired from the Small Perfect Chest.
- The required Craftsman level to upgrade Heart of the Jungle belts is set to LV1.
- Consignment Shop and Vendor Stall:
- Added buy-in item list, so the player can buy in items from Consignment Shop and Vendor Stall.
- Added fuzzy search, so when the player is searching for something in the Consignment Shop, all items whose name contain the searched words will be listed.
- Character Simulator: Tome Refinement contents are added; the players can set Tome Refinement Level in the simulator, and preview the attribute bonuses gained from the Refinement.
- Bestiary: Instance bosses from Uncharted Paradise and Dawnlight Halls are added; the Bestiary is also optimized for future new instances. The players can set the Instance difficulties, and view the boss monster's skills.
- The tier 1 Monster Hunter quest which requires to kill Quicksand Banner is changed to kill Icebound Underworld Stage 10 Boss, Lord of Disaster Soulshriek.
- Flowsilver Palace Judgment Mode:
- Reward options changed from 4 to 3: the option to select "Starglade Chest, Astrobana Pearl Lv1, Astrospira Pearl Lv1, Nebula Dust Orb, Shiny Flowsilver Coin" is removed.
- Icebound Underworld:
- Added daily quests. When players enter Icebound Underworld, they will automatically take the quest "Icebound Melody", which is to kill Stage 10 Boss Lord of Disaster Soulshriek. The reward includes Starglade Chest x1, Astrobana Pearl Lv1 x4, Astrospira Pearl Lv1 x4, Nebula Dust Orb x2.
- The two quests Retired Days and Homeland Renewal are added to the Active Points feature.
- Royal Sky V and Royal Sky X rewards are added to the Unique Reward.
- Lowered the difficulties for Western Steppes main quest monsters.
- Increased the grade of Brilliance series gems by 1. Brilliance Stone is grade 9; Expedient Brilliance Stone is grade 10; Perfect Brilliance Stone is grade 11; Astral Stone is grade 12; Raven Stone is grade 13.
- Players can replace Yaksha Stone and Battlement Stone with Astral Stone, and replace Genie Stone and Sovereign Stone with Raven Stone.
- Astral Stone can no longer be embedded to Accessories lower than grade 12; the already embedded gems will not be affected.
- Primal World Daily Events and Rewards
- Stronghold Assault: the requirement is now Arcane Sky I to Arcane Sky X; the rewards is changed from 555 Vitae to 500 Vitae.
- Search for Energy: the requirement is now Arcane Sky I to Arcane Sky X; the rewards is changed from 555 Vitae to 500 Vitae.
- Rescue the Raccoons: the requirement is now Arcane Sky I to Mirage Sky X.
- Raccoon Alliance Pact: the requirement is now Arcane Sky I to Astral Sky X; the rewards is changed from 550 Vitae to 650 Vitae.
- Maternity Nectar: the requirement is now Mirage Sky I to Astral Sky X; the rewards is changed from 750 Vitae to 1050 Vitae; EXP reward is changed from 500,000 to 750,000.
- Heroic Warsong: the requirement is now Mirage Sky I to Astral Sky X; the rewards is changed from 850 Vitae to 1050 Vitae; EXP reward is changed from 500,000 to 750,000.
- Retired Days: the requirement is now Mirage Sky I to Twilight Sky X.
- Strangeness in the Snow: the requirement is now Astral Sky I to Shifting Sky X, and Reawakening II LV1; EXP reward is changed from 500,000 to 850,000; also rewards Primordial Blood x2.
- Blight of the Merfolk: the requirement is now Shifting Sky I to Twilight Sky X, and Reawakening II LV100; the rewards is changed from 1300 Vitae to 1400 Vitae; EXP reward is changed from 500,000 to 850,000.
- The Town of Beasts: the requirement is now Shifting Sky I to Royal Sky X, and Reawakening II LV100.
- This War o' Mine: the requirement is now Shifting Sky I+, and Reawakening II LV100; the rewards are changed from 1800 Vitae to 2000 Vitae; EXP reward is changed from 720,000 to 1,500,000.
- Homeland Renewal: the requirement is now Twilight Sky I to Twilight Sky X, and Reawakening II LV100; the rewards are changed from 1800 Vitae to 1900 Vitae; EXP reward is changed from 720,000 to 950,000; also rewards Primordial Blood x2.
- Sacred Unification: the requirement is now Twilight Sky I to Royal Sky X, and Reawakening II LV100; the rewards is changed from 2400 Vitae to 2500 Vitae; EXP reward is changed from 1,200,000 to 1,800,000.
- Fixed the issue that in Ominous Dimension level of the Ten-Dimensional Domains, the duration of the "Decreases attack" effect is too long.
- Adjusted the stats of some monsters in the quest "The Town of Beasts".
- Fixed the issue that in the King & Ballot quests, teleporting into Miragea will kill the player.
- Optimized the progress display for the Adventure quest title in Tremolo's Adventure Kingdom, by adding hover tooltips for specific quests.
- The Mirage Celestone purchased from the Boutique can be used at the Watcher of the Earth to trade for Genies.