Patch Notes: Version: NW.105.20181121b.10
By Julia (nitocris83) | Wed 09 Jan 2019 08:33:12 PM PST
Crafting and Crafted Items
- Farskin Jacket has been renamed to Farhide Jerkin. The high-quality version, Farhide Jerkin +1, has not changed name.
- Level 32 profession tools can no longer be purchased from the Profession Supplies merchant.
- The Artisan now only offers Masterwork quests if the character has reached level 70 in the appropriate profession.
Content and Environment
- Castle Ravenloft (solo instance): It should no longer be possible to accidentally spawn two Sunswords, or to end up with zero in the instance.
- Several minor typos have been addressed.
- Several minor VO and text mismatches have been addressed.
Combat and Powers
- Wiggins the Undead Intern now provides the correct number of bonus acorns even if the weekly limit has increased beyond 100.
Mounts and Insignias
- The Winter Event mount, Twilight Yeti, has had its insignia slots changed to 1x Crescent and 2x Enlightened. It now has access to the insignia bonus, "Barbarian's Revelry."
Items and Economy
- Certain Companion gear reward packs no longer incorrectly claim that the player has received a Legendary quality reward when they've received one at Rare quality.
- Charcoal is now worth 1 Guild Mark / Profession Resources credit per 5 Charcoal donated, reduced from 16 Guild Marks per 1 Charcoal donated.
- The Neverwinter Legendary Hero Pack no longer says in its description text to "double click to open the box." That's already shown on the tooltip.
- The Reward Claims Agent now properly offers, for those who earned the appropriate promotions, the Beholder Personal Tank Pack and the PAX Champion title.
- The Reward Claims Agent now properly offers Winter Charge Reward Promo claims for those who purchased enough ZEN.
- The Knight of the Feywild Pack reclaim (from the Reward Claims Agent) now includes a 12-slot bag.
- The Dragonborn Legend Pack reclaim (from the Reward Claims Agent) now includes a mount and companion.
- Appearance: When customizing a character's appearance, the "Return to Basic" button no longer flashes.
- Appearance: When pressing the "Return to Basic" button after having made changes, a prompt now displays a warning that those changes will be lost.
- "Replay Video" on the login screen now pops up a selector for videos to replay (currently Valindra's attack on Neverwinter and the Ravenloft introduction).
- Race Selection: Locked races now sort to the bottom of the list. When the account unlocks them, they move to their usual order in the list and show an "unlock" icon.
- Race Selection: There is no longer a "Learn More" button for locked races in Character Creation.
- Queue reinforcement no longer incorrectly has a chance to refill a "tank, healer, 3 DPS" queue with too many DPS and not enough tanks or healers.
Art, Animation, Audio, and Effects
- The Siegebreaker's Charger mount no longer incorrectly has the Jubilee Parade Horse animation.
- Some clipping issues have been made for the Leira fashion set.
- The Yeti mount no longer causes its rider's eyes to glow.
- Various localization fixes have been made for French, German, Italian, and Russian locales.