Event Campaign – Part III:
- Battle Over Qo'nos Event:
- This Featured Event is the final Event that will participate in the third installment of our multi-event system known as an Event Campaign.
- This Event will include multiple TFOs previously featured individually in a combined Featured Event that will allow players to choose their preferred test each day.
- The event versions of “Remain Klingon”, “To Hell with Honor”, and “Best Served Cold” can be accessed via the new Event UI, accessible within your Mission Journal by pressing on the “Events” Tab.
- Participating in this Event will give all players the opportunity to win, “Console - Universal - Aakar's Vengeance” for their entire account!
- Players will be able to earn their Daily Progress once every 20 hours.
- Accruing a total of 14 days’ worth of Daily Progress will allow you to claim all of these rewards:
- Console - Universal - Aakar's Vengeance (Account-Wide Reward)
- 25,000 Dilithium Ore (once only).
- 3x Featured TFO Reward Boxes (once only).
- Each gives a choice of 1x Specialization Point or an Enhanced Universal Tech Upgrade.
- Final Chance:
- This is the final event of Event Campaign 3, and as such, your final chance to progress towards a free Tier 6 Infinity Promotion or Infinity Lock Box ship.
- Bonus Rewards:
- After claiming the Grand Prize, you will unlock the option of earning additional Dilithium Ore each day, beginning at 8,000 Dilithium Ore for the first day’s completion, and increasing for subsequent days.
- Zen Buyout Option:
- For players interested in instantly completing the Battle Over Qo'nos Event, we will be offering the option to purchase the remaining progress of this event at a scaling amount of Zen, as with other recent events.
- A Second Chance:
- Progress after the Event has ended will remain in an all new Second Chance interface, allowing the option to buyout rewards long after the Event has expired.
For more information, please visit the “The Battle For Qo'nos!” blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11505313-the-battle-for-qo%27nos%21
- Resolved an issue where the Da Vinci Miracle Worker Escort and the Fleet Saber Miracle Worker Escort did not have the improved Slipstream bonuses associated with Miracle Worker Specialization starships.
- Resolved an issue that was causing small craft to have larger then intended explosions when destroyed.
- Resolved an issue that was allowing the Gatling Emitter to still be usable in situations where other Experimental Weapons would be disabled.
- Resolved an issue with the Gatling Emitter Experimental Weapon, which was causing it to lock out activating of other abilities for 3 seconds at the beginning of its firing cycle.
- Resolved an issue that was allowing Aakar's Vengeance to be usable in certain circumstances, while the console was not equipped to your current starship