Patch Notes: Version: NW.125.20210219a.4
- Vault of Stars will still properly open Tuesday, March 2nd, but is currently only available as part of the public queue. Private Queuing will open with a later patch.
Content and Environment
- Blackdagger Ruins: Shipwreck objects no longer appear to expand as the player gets farther away.
- Chasm: Encounters in the Twisted Fane have been thinned out.
- Redeemed Citadel: It is once again possible to earn progress for Redeemed Citadel milestones when in possession of the corresponding blessing.
- Various floating objects and offset collision have been addressed in various maps.
- Boss bars for General Oggrok and the Corrupted Dryad now display at a shorter distance.
- Festering Synod achievements now properly gain progress in the Sharandar intro quest.
- NPCs in the Heroic Encounters “Shadow Army” and “The Cull” now properly leash.
- Players who abandon the weekly quests in New Sharandar, 'Point of Contention' or 'Unfinished Business,' can now re-obtain the quest again if they so choose.
- Point of Contention: An NPC can no longer become stuck behind the exit portal and become untargetable.
Combat and Powers
- Banner artifacts now properly match each other in effective power.
- Bloodcrystal Raven Skull: The duration of the shield is now 7 seconds, reduced from 14 seconds.
- Bloodcrystal Raven Skull: The bonus from missing health has been reduced across all tiers, and the bonus scaling per tier has also been reduced.
- Tiamat’s Orb of Majesty: The damage reduction debuff from this artifact’s power has bene reduced to 15%, down to 30%, to bring it in line with other artifact powers.
Classes and Balance
- Fighter: Retaliate: This power no longer incorrectly deals damage twice.
- To help offset the reduction in damage caused by this fix, the magnitude has been increased to 500, up from 300.
- Warlock: Infernal Spheres now properly shows a cooldown when placed in the power tray.
- Baby Owlbear’s Presence once again properly deals damage.
- Mercenary’s Discipline now properly grants Combined Ratings.
- Multiples of the same companion-applied debuff no longer stack with each other.
- Ox’s Instincts can no longer stun the player.
- Sergeant Knox's Wisdom now properly grants the player Combined Ratings.
Enchantments and Enhancements
- Shadowclad Enchantment: Defense stacks are now properly removed alongside Deflect stacks when deflecting attacks.
- The damage dealt by the Mirage weapon set has been significantly reduced. This will be increased again in a later patch, though damage dealt by Rogue bleeds will still be reduced.
Enemies and Encounters
- Cyclopes (apparently the plural for “cyclops”) now properly play a death animation.
- Redcap Giantsoul: Tremor Punch no longer applies a slow effect.
- Redcap Thorn: Drowsing Puncture no longer has a knock effect, and should no longer shake the camera for players outside its area of effect.
- Soul Golem: Discharge Fist now deals less damage.
- Bile Spit: This power is no longer used by the Toad, in order to better solidify the creature’s melee role.
- Bite: The range of this power has been extended to match other melee powers.
- Lunging Bite no longer has a knock effect, but also no longer shows a warning effect.
- Tongue Pull: This power can now be used at a minimum distance of 25 feet away, down from 30.
- Rotting Undead Adventurers have had the damage they deal reduced by 67%.
- Morzach: Spine Toss now deals 33% less damage.
- Zaphael: Fireburst now deals 25% less damage.
- Hellfire Engine: Overcooked now deals a reasonable amount of damage.
Lair of the Mad Mage
- The visual effects in Arcturia’s encounter should no longer cause significant performance decreases.
- Shatterspine’s health has been reduced.
- Valindra’s health has been increased.
Items and Economy
- Eldritch Runestones are no longer incorrectly given out during Double Refining Stones events.
- Magnificent Resurgence Lockbox: This lockbox now has a Trade Bar reward section instead of a Refinement reward section.
- More mentions of Armor Penetration have been removed from the game.
- Stronghold Healing Potion now properly heals for 20% of max health, instead of 20% of current health.
- Potion of Minor Healing +1 no longer states it gives 90% max health up to 1200.
- Various typos have been addressed.
- Darkened Storyteller’s Journal now properly says it gives Critical Severity instead of Armor Penetration.
- Sigil of the Cleric now properly has Combined Rating at Mythic rank.
Enchantments and Enhancements
- Butterfly Bilethorn Weapon Enhancement: Item Level and Damage has been corrected to match the original Bilethorn.
- Boots of the Herald: The bonus power on these boots now properly gives total percentages instead of ratings.
- Forest Guardian's Raid Coif now grants Accuracy instead of Control Bonus.
- Forest Guardian's Raid Cap is now called The Forest Guardian's Raid Crown.
- Mulhorand items now properly grant combined rating.
- The Combined Rating value granted by new rings has been increased.
- Storm King's Thunder: Relic Armor can now be purchased from the Campaign Store.
- Seals of the Wild are now available from the VIP seal vendor.
Reward Claims Agent
- Future claims of the “Looking for Love” title from the Reward Claims Agent will bind the item to account instead of character.
- Players who purchased the Epic Starter Pack can once again properly claim the Gelatinous Cube from the RCA.
- Expedition Pack of Fairy Finds: Players who purchased this pack can now claim the Eladrin from the Zen Store on any character on the account.
- Players who purchased Soradiel can now reclaim this companion in the Zen Market.
- Several minor tooltip improvements have been made.
- The tooltips for the new stats, introduced by the Combat Rework, are now as wide as other similar tooltips.