Check out our Discord, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch to get the latest development news and updates.
Good morning frontier!
We have a quick hotfix this morning to address several issues including a potential fix for players who noticed progress lost in single-player. While this did not seem to occur for everyone playing in single-player, some users have been experiencing a case where they maintain account progress, but lose their character progress, including levels and gear. This hotfix will attempt to prevent cases where progress can be lost in single-player mode. If you continue to experience progress lost in single-player after updating the game, please reach out to us in Discord so we can continue to troubleshoot with you further.
Thank you again for a wonderful stress test yesterday and remember to pick up your Netstrike Banner in your multiplayer mailbox if you haven’t already. It will expire here in a few hours and will no longer be obtainable.
See you soon Goblin smashers!
- Echtra Bean
- Editor tool to spit out Skills data for fansite consumption.
- Fixed several rare crash cases for clients and servers.
- In some circumstances, players were losing their levels and gear but not the quest progress in Singleplayer mode. This prevents that loss from occurring.
- Fixed an issue where manually inviting to the party by typing the Player Name can not be processed if both players are added to the Steam Friends List.
- Fixed an issue where 'Party' and 'Whisper' buttons are initially not displayed in the 'Steam Friends' tab.
- Fixed an issue when members of a party are not within the same level, their party icon displays them as dead.
- Fixed the 'Chaotic Strikes' Tier 1 bonus that was not functioning.
CLASSES & SKILLS
- Fixed an issue where Consecration buff does not go away.
- Fixed Damnation with the tier 3 bonus unlocked that does not immobilize enemies.
- Fixed Dark Spear tier 3 bonus that did not deal damage upon activating the skill.
- Fixed a case of Consecration base increase of damage that does not work.
- Fixed Netherlings summoned by Spirit Well that do not attack enemies.
- Fixed the Scout's Bones Tier 1 bonus that was not granting an additional stack of the Precision Skill buff.
- Fixed the Furnace Blast Tier 3 bonus that fails to function.
- Fixed the tier 3 of the Pound skill that fails to function.