Attention, vous êtes sur le point de quitter Arc Games ! Souvenez-vous de ne pas divulguer les informations de votre compte, car le site auquel vous tentez d'accéder n'est pas affilié à Arc Games.D'accord, j'ai compris
Continuer et quitter Arc Games.Non merci
Retourner à Arc Games.
'Stronghold Kingdoms: Rise of the Wolf' Out Now!
New game mode for the ‘Castle MMO’ adds classic Stronghold characters, improved AI and PvE gameplay
My Lord, our spies have collected fresh intelligence on this distant world and the terrors they speak of confirm our worst fears! The spymaster tells of a Kingdom drenched in the darkness of The Wolf's tyranny, upheld by his cruel and merciless henchmen: The Rat, The Snake and The Pig. Together they have sights set on the whole of the British Isles, razing and capturing villages as they see fit and holding the world's political landscape hostage in a diabolical power play.
We will finally gain access to these battered lands on 03/05/15 at 15:00 GMT, at which point time will be of the essence. It will be up to you and the alliances you have managed to form to end the conflict in these haunted lands and claim the throne for yourself! Beware… These foreign lands are governed by special forces and rules that will support you in your quest to drive out The Wolf and his cronies, but also put you in yet unseen dangers. Here’s what we know so far:
· The AI (The Wolf, Pig, Snake and Rat) control villages in the same way players do, this includes castles.
· The AI has the ability to capture and raze player villages.
· AI villages can be captured by players
· The AI will vote for itself in elections and control capitals.
· The AI sends out scouts to resource stashes.
· Over time the AI will repair its castles.
· The frequency with which resource stashes appear is increased, now also include weapon stashes.
· Razing or capturing each AI village will give players a chance to win a special Wheel Spin.
· Uncovering a resource stash will give players a chance for a special Wheel Spin.
· Armies and Scouts move at four times normal speed.
· The AI will launch regular invasions from multiple points around the British Isles in an attempt to capture new villages.
· Glory rounds end when a House (including the AI House) reaches 2 million Glory Points.
· The winners of each Glory round receive a special prize.
‘Rise of The Wolf’ is a special game world featuring classic Stronghold characters, improved AI and PvE (player-versus-environment) gameplay. In Rise of The Wolf players are assigned a location on a medieval map of the British Isles. Forced to cooperate and hold back a tide of attacks from The Wolf, The Snake, The Pig and The Rat, who have returned to take vengeance against the people of Britain. Players must fight for both land lost to the invaders and for the support of the people. Only by engaging enemy troops to take back villages and winning votes in the political arena, right down to the level of each parish, can players hope to succeed.