Attention, vous êtes sur le point de quitter Arc Games ! Souvenez-vous de ne pas divulguer les informations de votre compte, car le site auquel vous tentez d'accéder n'est pas affilié à Arc Games.D'accord, j'ai compris
Continuer et quitter Arc Games.Non merci
Retourner à Arc Games.
Greetings Sire! It is good to see you have made it through the trials of the Fourth Age and ready to face the challenges that the Fifth Age brings! Hopefully you have brought many loyal friends and staunch allies along with you in to this new era as well, for you will need them if you are to succeed!
Core to the Fifth Age is the new rule set, which is now in effect.
1. Military Schools can be upgraded to level 5.
2. Treasure Castles are twice as likely to appear.
3. All factions and houses have been disbanded.
4. All capital forums and walls have been cleared.
5. Only members of a House can be candidates for County election.
6. To be eligible for the office of sheriff, a candidate must belong to a House which controls at least 30% of the parishes in the county.
7. Glory gained overall is increased by one-third.
8. Large Houses gain Glory more slowly than small Houses. A House with 60 members will gain one-third the amount of Glory that would be normally gained.
As you can see Sire, you will need to maneuver skillfully in this new political arena and spread your villages and influence all over the realm in order to assure victory for you and your chosen comrades in arms.