Attention, vous êtes sur le point de quitter Arc Games ! Souvenez-vous de ne pas divulguer les informations de votre compte, car le site auquel vous tentez d'accéder n'est pas affilié à Arc Games.D'accord, j'ai compris
Continuer et quitter Arc Games.Non merci
Retourner à Arc Games.
Greetings Gigantic Fans!
We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Plays.tv for a Gigantic Top 5 Plays Contest for a Global contest! Starting today, July 20th, 2017 until August 10th, send us your best Gigantic game clips through Plays.tv using #GiganticTopPlays for a chance to win some incredibly cool prizes.
1 Grand prize winner receives a BlackWidow Razer keyboard and a Steam Gift Card valued at $200 USD
2nd place receives a BlackWidow Razer keyboard and a Steam Gift Card valued at $100 USD
3rd place receives a BlackWidow Razer keyboard and a Steam Gift Card valued at $50 USD
4th & 5th place each receive a Steam Gift Card valued at $20 USD.
**Steam Gift cards are valued in USD and are subject to Steam's daily currency conversion rate. Please see Steam FAQ for more details.**
The contest is from July 20th to August 10th. We will announce the winners and show off the top 5 Gigantic plays on August 18th in a Community video featured on the official Gigantic YouTube channel, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit.
Unfamiliar with Plays.tv? Review the instructions below on how to use Plays.tv for Gigantic and any other games that you might have. Be sure to check out their official website for additional details!
1) Go to our website and download the Plays.tv client and install.
2) Create an account with us: https://plays.tv/signup
3) Open Plays.tv and log into your account.
4) Start up Gigantic. Plays.tv will start recording your session once you open the game.
5) When you're done playing, close the game and review your captured footage on Plays.tv
6) Find a part of your recording you like and click the "Create a Clip" button located at the bottom. You can now trim or increase the size of the clip by clicking dragging left or right.
7) Click "Share" when you're ready to upload.
8) Visit your profile on Plays.tv to see your finished clip!