Module 3: Curse of Icewind Dale is nearly upon us. Do you need a little boost to meet the requirements to explore Icewind Dale? You’ll get that added boost, starting today, during the Double XP event. Your characters and companions will level faster than ever! Earn twice as much XP rewards from quests, killing bosses and other in-game activities! Log in this weekend and make sure you’re prepared for the challenges that await in Icewind Dale.
Double XP Weekend begins: May 2, 2014 at 10:00 A.M. PDT (Pacific) (When is that for you?)
Double XP Weekend ends: May 5, 2014 at 10:00 A.M. PDT (Pacific) (When is that for you?)
What will grant you double XP in Neverwinter during this event?
- XP gained from killing creatures in game.
- XP gained from professions.
- XP rewards from quests.
- XP rewards from invocation.
- XP rewards from completed Foundry missions.
- Companions will also gain double XP. Even if you are level 60, your companions will continue to gain double XP as you progress through the game.
- *Companions will not receive double XP from Sword Coast Adventures.
Who's ready to go hunting and dungeon delving this weekend? Let us know on the official Neverwinter forums.
Click here to register for Neverwinter, the Dungeons & Dragons action MMORPG. The best part about Neverwinter: it's free to play! Get a head start in-game by purchasing Neverwinter item packs which include unique companions, mounts, boosts, and exclusive benefits!
Want more game details, screens, and videos? Like Neverwinter on Facebook for more fan-exclusive content and follow us on Twitter – tweet us your questions! And, subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest Neverwinter videos.